OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:04 am 
No Longer Croozin'

razzmatazz wrote:
As for the game itself, too bad, you're getting the ho-hum Razz. Timmy in the zone is simply unbeatable, and we played a very good game after we found our legs. Granted he made some stops from his ass, sitting on his stick... but whatever works. As Luvah pointed out, 7 games in 11 days, 3rd in 4, played last night while you guys watched it from home... no excuse for Vancouver not to take it to us. But, what people will soon realize is that the Bruins are a very good hockey team, and the Canucks just aren't. Last night we squeaked by thanks to our goalie trumping the schedule maker. Hopefully this will shut up those that wish to challenge the notion that Timmy is one of if not the best goalies in the whole damn league.

How many times did Kesler et al get tossed from the faceoff circle? TV may not have shown that, it was at least a dozen times. And we suck at faceoffs. Buncha cheaters, lol... Kesler was just givin er to the linesman too. Weird.

Stephane Auger was one of the refs, and that might be the first time we've won with him out there. Krejci actually took a stick in the face and got cut good on Ference's penalty, but we got away with some stuff too, including Aaron Ward just throwing a haymaker in the third with the ref right there along the boards lol...

But to be honest, aside from the last flurry, I was never really all that concerned about holding the lead. We collapsed well, dealt with the multitude of rebounds Timmy let out... and not one Vancouver forward looked particularly dangerous, I'm sorry. On the other hand, neither did any Boston forward...

Canuck fans booed the US anthem, although some sitting near me were just as disgusted...

Met half the Bruins at the bus after, they were good about coming out, despite a crazy guy who ended up getting arrested harassing everyone... the guy started yelling at Manny to get Neely, Manny's all "you want me to do what?"... like seriously trying to help the guy... zany.

Chara is massive. Put my arm around him for the picture and I'm reaching WAY WAY up...

Sitting section 106, row 10, basically right on center ice. The lady is decked out in a Bertuzzi jersey, and the folks next to us are asking polite questions, how did I become a Bruins fan, how do we manage not to kill each other, blah blah. Just before the third period starts, one of them says, "so... what would you say if I told you you were sitting beside the owners of the Canucks"... almsot fell out of my chair... I look three chairs down and there's her husband, Paolo Aquilini, grinning from ear to ear. Thought I was gonna be run out of THEIR building, but they just commented that they liked my enthusiasm haha.. Asked me what I thought of letting Nonis go, which was kind of an interesting thing to ask a fan about, albeit a Bruin one.

Finally, as I'm walking to get the tickets, a hotel shuttle pulls up outside Mitch Berger's restaurant. Doors fling open, and I almost get run over by.... Peter Chiarelli and Cam Neely. No lie. Chatted with them briefly, Chiarelli complimented me on the choice of "KREJCI" on my jersey, and I let them get on their way... Neely is another giant, no wonder he just skated through people...

Ran into Lucic's brother after the game and went to the Roxy for a bit, then Ceili's to see my brother. All in all a good night, just a shame they were flying out to Calgary that same evening.

Oh yeah, as we're walking around the building to get in, there's this giant dog turd sitting on the sidewalk. First thought, Luvah's been here. Second thought, that's a bad sign for someone... One more game and the six point roadie is complete...
HOLY SHIT Razz,Talk about having the perfect evening for a Bruins fan,All that shit seriously happened?Awesome dude :smilecool:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:14 am 
Loves The Cock

Only thing is, I'm kicking myself for not getting a photo with Neely and Chiarelli. Had JUST put the camera away... grr.... but yeah, all in all, great night!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:52 pm 
Master of 'Bait

cannots luvah wrote:
no no no , Im not a freebie vulture . If you're giving them away now , many worthy locals whom are loyal to the OTP group and team.

and has nothing to do with you bud , clearly Treebait and Canucksgirl know you and vouch for you. Its me entering middle aged life.

I hereby certify that Razz is completely harmless... as long as you don't have breasts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:21 pm 
Old Man of the Post

treebait wrote:
cannots luvah wrote:
no no no , Im not a freebie vulture . If you're giving them away now , many worthy locals whom are loyal to the OTP group and team.

and has nothing to do with you bud , clearly Treebait and Canucksgirl know you and vouch for you. Its me entering middle aged life.

I hereby certify that Razz is completely harmless... as long as you don't have breasts.

Then do Mr.BnG's moobs count?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:57 pm 
Loves The Cock

I have seen BNG in the spandex suit and I would rather take my chances with Luvah's bedroom gimp tied to a poll, thank you very much. Disgusting...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:24 pm 
Illegitimate Luongo Child

moobs? man your the 5th person in the last week to call me fat!!

im beginning to get a complex!