OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 152  Next
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:48 pm 
Finally figured out how to change this!

Bosc wrote:
Guess who's a goddam fucking idiot who got really mad about work yesterday, threw his corded headphones at his laptop like he's done a thousand times before, but this time one of them hit his 1.5 year old 29" ultrawide monitor and cracked the screen?

Sounds like something I would do. Bummer dude!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:55 pm 

Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Guess who's a goddam fucking idiot who got really mad about work yesterday, threw his corded headphones at his laptop like he's done a thousand times before, but this time one of them hit his 1.5 year old 29" ultrawide monitor and cracked the screen?

Sounds like something I would do. Bummer dude!

So I'm reading it and get to the part "hit his 1.5 year old" and my brain fills in "kid" and I think oh shit.......then I read "29" ultrawide monitor. So it could have been worse. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:18 pm 
King of the One-Liner

Fogghorn wrote:
So I'm reading it and get to the part "hit his 1.5 year old" and my brain fills in "kid" and I think oh shit.......then I read "29" ultrawide monitor. So it could have been worse. :D

Worse? the kid would heal unlike the monitor.

Sorry, I will see myself out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:59 pm 
OTP Historian

Hounsy wrote:
Fogghorn wrote:

Worse? the kid would heal unlike the monitor.

Sorry, I will see myself out.

Dark humour in a dark time!

Harmy, where's that link for your tv armour!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:20 pm 
King of Men

Those are the types of days I have had for the past 4 weeks trying to keep up with this COVID demand.......what's worse is that it was a half-hearted ricochet! Should of just followed up with a push kick!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:33 am 

Word of the day! and my new favourite word. Kakistocracy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakistocracy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:51 pm 
OTP Historian

Chris, your Props mention got me talking to my brother about bikes. He recognizes Spooky Cycles but seems to remember you guys building them for other companies? Is that right?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:06 pm 

Bosc wrote:
Chris, your Props mention got me talking to my brother about bikes. He recognizes Spooky Cycles but seems to remember you guys building them for other companies? Is that right?

Sure is. We made our own mountain, BMX, cyclocross, downhill and dual slalom frames. Then we got into contract building for a ton of BMX companies: Kink, Metal, FBM, Terrible One, TNT just to name a few.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:02 am 
OTP Historian

Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:

Sure is. We made our own mountain, BMX, cyclocross, downhill and dual slalom frames. Then we got into contract building for a ton of BMX companies: Kink, Metal, FBM, Terrible One, TNT just to name a few.

Nice. Found this, accurate?

https://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/f ... 20816.html

Says you guys made stuff for Schwinn too? That'd be small world stuff if my brother was riding a Schwinn frame that you made!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:05 am 

Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:

Says you guys made stuff for Schwinn too? That'd be small world stuff if my brother was riding a Schwinn frame that you made!

It's semi-accurate. Yes, we did make bikes for Schwinn. I forgot that! :lol: Sure I missed quite a few other companies up above there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:12 am 
OTP Historian

Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:

It's semi-accurate. Yes, we did make bikes for Schwinn. I forgot that! :lol: Sure I missed quite a few other companies up above there.

If you're bored, want to elaborate? :P

Any way of knowing if a Schwinn frame was made by you guys?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:09 pm 

Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:

I'll ask the welders if they remember the models we made for Schwinn. I don't remember. I'll message you other stuff. Probably should move all of this to OTL as is for my sake. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:39 pm 

Girl plays bass with her feet and guitar with her hands at the same time

https://digg.com/video/extremely-talent ... -same-time

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:03 pm 
OTP Historian

Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:

I'll ask the welders if they remember the models we made for Schwinn. I don't remember. I'll message you other stuff. Probably should move all of this to OTL as is for my sake. :lol:

:lol: No worries on finding out the models if it's too much trouble!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:27 pm 

Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Bosc wrote:

:lol: No worries on finding out the models if it's too much trouble!

I messaged you on Facebook with the info.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 10:24 am 
OTP Historian

Chris18 wrote:
I messaged you on Facebook with the info.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:07 pm 
Big in Japan

Getting a puppy was the biggest mistake of my life. What an absolute little shit he is.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 3:00 pm 
Improvement on the US678 prototype

E.L. wrote:
Getting a puppy was the biggest mistake of my life. What an absolute little shit he is.

What breed is he? We just got a Golden puppy about 4 weeks ago? Yes a lot of work, especially with the peeing inside, but he is getting better.
Really is like having a baby again with constant watch and very early morning wake up.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 5:09 pm 

E.L. wrote:

Have you ever heard the quote "pets are like their owners"??? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 5:45 pm 
Big in Japan

Chris18 wrote:
E.L. wrote:

Have you ever heard the quote "pets are like their owners"??? :lol:

Oh yeah, I piss him off as much as he pisses me off. :lol:

He's so much work. He pees and poos all the time, chews through my stuff and bites my hands and legs. He also wakes me up at all hours because he needs to pee and will tear apart his pee pad if I leave it unattended. When I take him out for walks all he does is lose his mind over trash, which is probably filled with other people's corona germs. I sleep like shit, then I have to take him out every 90 minutes or so and watch him all the time when I'm awake, meaning my days are pretty much useless. Can't really work or relax other than in short spurts.

When does owning a puppy stop sucking 24/7? I'm ready for him to be a chill adult...

He's a miniature pinscher, so smart but high energy. Mercifully doesn't bark too much.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 152  Next