OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:12 am 
Vegemite Enthusiast

We came, we saw, we won 3-1 along the way we set Canuck records for road wins and points in a season, that with 7 games left :viking: . That bum Daniel couldn't score on a penalty shot to keep his point streak going. I think we can live with it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 am 
No Longer Croozin'

The win was good but I have NEVER seen more obviously biased reffing in my life in the regular season,The refs never gave the nucks one PP and let a half dozen obvious calls against Atlanta and particularely Buffy go,On one sequence Buffy hammers Hamhuis into the boards directly from behind (no penalty) and than skates through the slot where BXA was completely alone with the puck oblivious to the fact that Buffy was skating up behind him, than Buffy crosschecks him from behind knocking him to the ice right in front of the ref and still (NO call) :argh: Bxa just gave the ref an incredulous look like he was thinking WTF!!!,does somebody have to get killed to get a call around here? There were at least 3-4 more obvious trips and hooks that weren't called besides that and you could plainly see nothing short of a canuck being impaled with a stick was going to be called.This is plain and simple manipulation imo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:38 pm 
Promoted from Lt. Chaos

I didn't watch this one. I heard about the reffing on the post-game on team 1040. :nar: sounds like it was pretty crappy. Refs working up for the post "rules out the window let the boys play" season perhaps?

Who jinxed the shut out? iiam: